I’ve often heard how thankless the job of personal assistant can be, which makes me think this opportunity in one of Pittsburgh’s affluent suburbs might not be a wise career choice. Unless, of course, your skills are in line with that of a child-wrangling butler who boasts light cleaning skills and has prior experience as a receptionist, cook, life coach, and small business startup guru.
Sounds simple enough, right? You see, qualified candidates only need to work a half dozen or so jobs simultaneously, and be available at all hours of the day to:
- Clean apartments for tenant turnover and also for executive apartments once a week.
- Over see maintenance work that needs to be done to properties
- Take care a 2 1/2 year old child during the day and night too
- Prepare food for the child
- Help with personal household chores: cooking, cleaning, laundry
- Help owner with the statrup [sic] of a new business
- Work at new business as front desk assistant
- Help owner with general personal duties
Also, the ideal candidate must be “trustworthy, kind, compassionate, outgoing and friendly. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and computer knowledge is a must. A car is not needed for this position although it would be a plus, but once you can get to work and back. Some overnights are required too. Applicant must also be well spoken, well mannered and well attired.”